The purpose of AISFM’s Brand Ambassador (BA) programme aims to put students front-and-centre in our quest to raise awareness about the media industry and the job opportunities available.
How will Brand Ambassadors be selected?
Brand Ambassadors will be selected after they apply to the programme and the selection process will be based on a Statement of Purpose (SoP) supplied by the applicant. The SoP must contain reasons why the applicant wants to be a Brand Ambassador for AISFM, and their views on the film and media industry and its impact on society.
What will a Brand Ambassador need to do as part of the programme?
- A Brand Ambassador will primarily act as our interface for their school/college and other institutions in the area.
- A Brand Ambassador will be actively involved in promoting AISFM and other industry-related activities in their school/college circle.
- A Brand Ambassador will be able to use our wealth of contacts to not only promote courses, workshops, seminars, and masterclasses, but also use it to build opportunities for their own future careers.
What will AISFM do for our Brand Ambassadors?
- On a case-by-case basis, AISFM may pay Brand Ambassador a stipend and/or offer them scholarships for Short Courses and degree programmes.
- Brand Ambassadors will also be able to access, free-of-charge, AISFM’s Masterclasses, workshops, and seminars.
- Brand Ambassadors will also be able to use AISFM’s Placement Service Cell to find jobs, regardless of whether they attended AISFM as a student.
- Brand Ambassadors will get an experience certificate from AISFM on completion of their tenure as an Ambassador.