Work with us
The Annapurna International School of Film + Media is an amazing place to work.
Why? Because we believe that our employees have an inherent right to be happy. It sounds so obvious, why wouldn’t you want your staff to be happy?
In reality though, not many companies take proactive steps to help their employees develop and grow, or to create a safe and happy workplace.
For example, we believe strongly in on-going training. All our managers receive weekly training, teaching them how to create a positive and supportive work environment. All our faculty receive on-going training on the latest methodology from around the world, to help them create dynamic and engaging classes that they love to teach. And we are constantly developing new training programs for our staff, such as writing, or advanced business English, to ensure they are always growing professionally.
We also focus our HR and management policies towards our goal of employee happiness. We want our staff to be in control of their own work, to feel that they are developing their careers and to develop a network of relationships across the organisation. In return, we expect the highest levels of performance from our employees. In fact, a significant component of each employee’s salary is variable, directly linked to KRAs and personal and team performance. Working in a high-performance environment like this is fun, challenging, and exciting.
What is the result?
- The majority of our employees state that they are either ‘extremely satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ with their jobs at AISFM.
- More than 75% of employees rate our internal training as either ‘above average’ or ‘excellent’.
- More than 80% of employees state that they ‘always’ receive useful and constructive feedback from their manager.
- More than 85% of employees say that their manager understands the importance of work/life balance.
- More than 92% of employees say that they can disagree with their manager without fear of getting in trouble.
- Other aspects of employment that our staff loves are: the ability to have an impact, the opportunities for advancement, and the quality of teamwork.
If you would like to know more about working at AISFM, just drop us at email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The school that we are building is something truly incredible. Not only is it the largest and best-equipped film school in Asia, it is also non-profit, which means we can focus on building the best school possible, and creating a pool of trained talent that will benefit the entire industry. If you share our vision, we would love to involve you as part of our endeavor. We are currently hiring for faculty and management positions.Please click one of the following links for more information: