This course introduces beginners to the fundamentals of Acting and provides them with the foundation necessary to start a career in film and television.
- 22nd May 2017
- 24 Weeks (Monday – Friday : 4pm – 8pm)
- Introduction to grammar of filmmaking
- Acting in front of Camera & on Stage
- Spontaneous Acting Vs. Method Acting (An Introduction)
- Characterization, Scene Analysis, Identifying beats
- Relaxation Techniques, Blocking and Movement
- Mime, Imitation, Improvisation
- Voice Training
- Dance & Fitness
- Grooming & Make-up
- Auditioning for a role
- Responsibilities of an Actor on a Set
- Communicating with the Director and other technicians
- Rs. 1,20,000 (including taxes) + 10,000 (security deposit) paid over three installments.
Fill out my online form.