Admissions are currently open for the 2016 short courses. If you have questions on course content, eligibility, the application process, or even careers in the film and media industry, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Please note that while students will generally have the option of making films and performing in their language of choice, all courses are taught in English to ensure equal learning opportunity to students from around India and around the world. A reasonable proficiency in English is required for admission.
Our admissions staff are available from 10am to 6pm:
- At our campus office: AISFM, Annapurna Studios, Rd. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 34
- By phone: +91 40 4007 3000
- Email: email@example.com
All short courses have strictly limited class sizes, to ensure a personal teaching environment, and many of the courses have selective entry. For these reasons, we encourage you to apply as early as possible so that our admissions staff can help guide you through the selection process.
To apply for a short course:
- Complete the application form. Forms are available within our brochures, from our admissions office or on our website.
- Post your form and fee payment, or bring them in person to our admissions office.
- Some courses will have additional selection requirements, such as interviews or auditions. Contact the admissions office for complete details.