2012 Intake – Register for Admissions Forms!

Paper Forms

Exciting news for all the aspiring filmmakers who have been waiting for us to launch admissions for the first-ever intake of our degree, masters and MBA courses:

You can now pre-register for admissions!

What does this mean?We are almost ready to announce our Indian university accreditation details, so that we can formally start the admissions process. However – many applicants have been asking if they can begin their applications in advance.

The answer is YES!

We are now allowing applicants for the July/August 2012 intake to collect the application form and submit the completed form to our admissions office. We will process your application and, as soon as our accreditation is in place, we will be able to start announcing the successful applicants.

How to begin the admissions process:

1. Email info@isfm.edu.in or call 040-4914-1234 to request the form
  2. Prepare your application and submit it via courier, or hand deliver it to the admissions office
  3. Your application will be processed and, if you are shortlisted, you will be contacted to arrange your personal interviews
  4. Once our accreditation is in place, we will be able to begin issuing offer letters for each course

Simple and straightforward. And a final hint: pre-registering means that your application can be reviewed before the rush of main and late round applications arrive, so we should be able to process your application faster.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

p.s if you are wondering what the image is, its a paper ‘form’.

(maybe it’s our academic sense of humour)

Image by Richard Sweeney

Comments

1. hello sir,
    i am in my finaly yr of btech and i am very much interested to be a part of AISFM for my mba course.so.will you porvide me the following imformation.
    1) when the mba course is going to start for session 2013 and what are the selection process for personnel interview.

• Hi – that’s great to hear. The applications forms for the July 2013 MBA intake are available now and early interviews have already started. You need to submit the form with your Statement of Purpose and marksheet copies – if shortlisted you will be called for interview. Please email us – info@aisfm.edu.in – with your full mailing address so we can send you the brochures. Mention that you want the July 2013 application form.

2. rajeshwari pal says:

If any one from middle class family than how to they can take admission in your institution.

• Hi Rajeshwari, we have education loans available through IDBI and other banks.

There may also be scholarships available throughout the course based on academic performance.

3. Aliyu Shuaibu says:

Hi. I’m in Nigeria. I just concluded my first degree in mechanical engineering but my passion has always being in film making. I want to know if I’m eligible for admission, what program would best suit me and how I should go about becoming a student. I have no real experience in film making.

• Hi, if you have graduated from your first degree, you can apply for either the MA (Film + Media) or the MBA (Film + Media) depending on whether you see yourself on the filmmaking side or the management side. You can email us at info@aisfm.edu.in with your details and we can provide more info.

4. Aditya Vandhye says:

The application requested by me has not been sent yet. I’have been trying since a couple of days. Kindly make sure the application form is sent in time.

5. Onkar Mhaskar says:

Hi !

I stay in mumbai and interested in Masters Degree.
    Can I apply online ?
    What will b d fees ?
    Is hostel available ?

pl email.
    Regards !

Onkar

• Hi Onkar – Yes, we have lots of applicants from Mumbai. Please call 040 4914 1234 during office hours and we can email you the application form. You will need to come here for your interview, if shortlisted. We can help you with hostel arrangements.

6. rubeena rizvi says:

hye
    i wanted to apply for masters degree program in ur college
    can u please tell me that from when the forms are available
    and how to apply
    i also wanted to know about the college
    so please any counselor can give me a call at 9619129508

• Hi Rubeena, the admissions are currently underway. You’ll need to apply quickly if you want to look at the next intake in August. Please call 040 4914 1234 or email all your details to info@isfm.edu.in and we’ll get you the forms. Which city are you in?

7. premchand says:

waiting for godot !

8. veerasudhir says:

Many times in my life when am watching a movies of Mani ratnam and Sekhar kammula am getting am in moon. and am feeling coolness than ice and am be relax in some tense.
    and when ever watching the movies i can go for some decisions if the scene will be like ,it will reach audience and location will like this and i can demand myself for quality of making.
    and i can feel the movie very well, so many times my ideas roams around the film making and advance technology in present situations and i can understand and i can take decisions what the scene and situation demand for the making and for the location as well as for every thing.
    so finally i decided to become a good film maker like many .

9. Pl offer our organization