2D Digital animation program designed to produce production-ready artists. It is a 16 week program designed for advanced users of 2D Digital Animation.
- Level – Advanced
- Medium of instruction – English
Students will be able to learn what is production, character rig, animation. Which are required to develop the portfolio.
- A good understanding of sketching
- Basic understanding of software like Photoshop
- A good understanding of written and spoken English
- Creative portfolio (mandatory)
Students develop their own demo reel in the final weeks of course. This will become their visual CV for future employers and will help them stand out in this growing but ever competitive industry.
Methods of Learning
- Classroom Interaction with Faculty
- Hands on learning / practical sessions
- Reading books and relevant material
Screenings of related films
About the Instructor
A determining factor in the quality of education at any institution is the faculty. Because the tools and technology used in the film, games and animation industries change so frequently, it’s necessary to learn from working professionals who understand workplace challenges. Our instructors are working professionals and well equipped with software, hardware and techniques used in the film, animation, game, television and advertising fields.
Assessment Criteria – Timely submission of assessments, class works, short animation work.
Students will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Class Attendance (Minimum required is 85%)
Timely submission of Assignments
- Show Reel
- Adherence to Parameters